southwalesbiker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Bikers
This site is operated by members in their spare time. So, while it may look pretty basic at this early stage, stick with us. We have some neat things planned, and with your particiaption, we'll make this the premier spot for riders on the web. Also, feel free to drop us a note anytime, or use the Community Feedback forum if you want to contact us. We're only too happy to receive feedback and suggestions so we can keep improving. JOIN OUR FORUM! The rules of the forum are simple enough. Keep it friendly and relatively clean, and you'll have no problems from the admins or moderators. However, any blatant or excessive explicit language or content will be removed immediately. We don't want to be anyone's nanny, but we will make sure the membership as a whole enjoys their visits to the forum. Spread the word that there's a new home for bikers on the web, and let's have some fun building our community. We look forward to seeing you all on the boards, and thanks for your participation. thank you

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Yamaha
Golf lol EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:42 am by Admin

» Suzuki
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:38 pm by Admin

» Harley Davidson
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 pm by Admin

» Ducati
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:44 pm by Admin

» Triumph
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 pm by Admin

» Cagiva
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 pm by Admin

» Kawasaki
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm by Admin

» BMW
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:45 pm by Admin

» Moto Guzzi
Golf lol EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:25 pm by Admin

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of southwalesbiker on your social bookmarking website

Golf lol

Go down

Golf lol Empty Golf lol

Post by cyberwolf Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:42 pm

A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese Businessman and an Aussie were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.
The Aussie fumed, 'What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'

The Indian Doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!'

The Chinese Businessman called out 'Move it, time is money'

The Catholic Priest said, 'Here comes George the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.'
'Hello, George!', said the Catholic Priest, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

George the greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic Priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The Indian Doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them.'

The Chinese Businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire-fighters in honor of these brave souls'

The Aussie says." Why cant they Fucken play at Night...

cyberwolf

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Golf lol Empty Re: Golf lol

Post by cyberwolf Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:43 pm

A golf nut vicar has been unable to get out on the course for weeks, every time he arranges a round with his friends, a member of his flock calls him with a problem and he has to cancel....

One Sunday morning he is getting up, and looking out the window he sees it is the most glorious day, with ideal golfing conditions.. Feeling he is due,and knowing the curate can handle things at the church services, he rings in sick, and then heads out for the golf course..

He drives 100 miles to get to a course where there is absolutely no chance of anyone he knows being there, he get out his clubs and hits the tees....

As he approaches the 7th hole, (a dog leg par 3), Jesus looks down from heaven and spot the vicar just about to tee off...

"God God look at that", says jesus, pointing out the vicar.. "He's playing golf, when he should be leading his flock"....

I'll show him says God and the points his omnipotent finger at the golfer...

The vicar hits the ball, slicing it badly, it bounces off a tree, hits a passing bird, hits the top of the flag, and spirals down the pole and into the cup for a hole in one.....

"I thought you were going to punish him" said Jesus to God.. "how's that punishing him, it's the most unbelievable shot ever"...

"exactly" God replies, " and who is he going to tell?"

cyberwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberwolf Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 pm

They're finally together

She married and had 13 children. Then her husband died.

She married again and had 7 more children.

Again, her husband died.

She remarried a third time and had 5 more children.
After a long life, she finally died after having 25 children

Standing before her coffin, the priest prayed for her.
He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said,
' Lord, they're finally together.'

One mourner leaned over and quietly asked her friend, ' Do you think he means her first, second or third husband? '

The friend replied, ' I think he means her legs.'

cyberwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down